Saturday, November 04, 2017

November 3

Sorry, I didn't get around to posting this yesterday.



We were in the Blenheim Room today. I shared with you a sample Paper 1 so you could see some of the structure of the exam paper. It was missing a question 4 but other than that it had all of the elements of a Paper 1. Most of you were working on creating your own Paper 1 (remember this assignment is due on November 20th). I also gave you a copy of the Prescribed Subject 3 curriculum. Remember, you need to pick ONE bullet to focus in on, from either Case Study 1 or Case Study 2. I forgot to bring the scantron sheets to class to show you how well you did on the Economic Systems Exam.


I continued on with the lecture on "The Foundations of Economic Globalization" that I started on Wednesday. I didn't finish it, so I'll probably finish it off on Monday. Please remember that your Chapter 10 Key Terms are due on Wednesday, November 8th, and your Chapter 10 Questions are due on Thursday, November 9th.

No comments: